The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program’s (BCPNP) Entrepreneur Immigration is for experienced entrepreneurs who are ready to invest in and actively manage a business in British Columbia.The Entrepreneur Immigration offers entrepreneurs the opportunity to be nominated for permanent residence once their business has been successfully established in British Columbia.
1) Demonstration of minimum 3 (three) years of experience as a business owner-manager in the past 10 (ten) years,
4 (four) years of experience as a senior manager in the past 10 (ten) years,
Combination of 1(one) year of experience as a business owner-manager and 2(two) years of experience as a senior manager in the past 10 (ten) years,
2) Legally obtained net worth of at least CAN$ 600,000,
3) Minimum personal investment in an eligible business in British Columbia at least CAN$ 200,000,
4) Commitment of creation at least 1 (one) permanent-full time job in British Columbia,
5) Active involvement in the business as being physically present in British Columbia for at least 75% of the time until the submission of a permanent residency application,
6) Have a post-secondary credential,
Experience as an active business owner-manager for at least 3 (three) of the last 5 (five) years with 100% ownership in the business,
7) Have a beginner level of English or French.
Potential applicants will register an online Expression of Interest profile. Applicants will be ranked against others using a point-based system. Only the highest-ranking applicants in the candidate pool will be invited to apply for BCPNP Entrepreneur Immigration.
Applicants whose applications are submitted will be required to attend a mandatory interview. Upon the approval of the application after a successful interview, applicants will be issued a work permit and able to reside in British Columbia along with their dependent family members.
Entrepreneurs who have have implemented their business plans in 18 (eighteen) months after arrival in British Columbia will be issued permanent resident visas of Canada.
Entrepreneurs and their dependent family members who have lived in Canada for 3 (three) out of 5 (five) years (1,095 days) preceding the application are eligible to apply for Canadian citizenship.
Applicants are required to undergo a medical check and must have no criminal record.
For more information regarding British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program’s (BCPNP) Entrepreneur Immigration, please contact us.